Please take a moment to read through this Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) before proceeding. This Agreement contains the terms and conditions you (“you” or “the Client”) agree to when you order our services.
Acceptance of the Service Agreement
This service agreement is entered into by and between You and Sumo Links (“Company”, “Sumo Links”, “we” or “us”). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (this “Service Agreement”), govern your access to and use of Sumolinks.com, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through Sumolinks.com (the “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Sumo Links and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Service Agreement
We may revise and update these Service Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice prior to the date the change is posted on the Website.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Service Agreement means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Service Agreement.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Service Agreement. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the UK or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You warrant and represent that you are not an employee or contractor for Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation. Any registration, use of, or access to the Services by anyone under the employment of Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this agreement.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
Services and Payment
We agree to provide the customer with website back links as described on https://sumolinks.com for the sole purpose of search engine optimization (SEO) (“Services”). We are authorized to use the specific URL and keywords/phrases given in an order for development, improvement of site ranking in search engines. We reserve the right to refuse to accept, engage, or otherwise provider Services with regard to any Content or site. The Services provided at this site come with no guarantee of success, and therefore, all numbers, figures, and claims are estimates and speculations.
Under this Agreement Sumo Links will provide link packages to the Client as shown in the private client area on https://sumolinks.com
All services provided by Sumo Links are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Sumo Links agrees to provide a specific number of links to the Client with varying Referring Domains (“RD”), Domain Authority (DA) and Trust Flow (TF) levels based on the package ordered by the Client. Sumo Links will make its best efforts to provide links with the RD and other metrics advertised, but cannot guarantee the ongoing RD, DA and TF and metrics of the websites once the links have been placed. Metrics can fluctuate daily. As such, Sumo Links cannot guarantee the ongoing RD, DA or TF of those links after their initial placement.
In exchange for providing these link building services, the Client agrees to pay for the services via a one-off payment through PayPal or other payment providers, which payment will be deducted from the Client’s PayPal or other debit or credit card automatically.
Cancellation of Services
Sumo Links reserves the right to cancel a Client’s order at any time in its complete discretion. In this case, the Client will be notified via email of Sumo Links decision to cancel the order.
Clients may not cancel orders unless agreed with managment and is at managments descretion. This is due to the nature of the service and that links may have already been placed on a site prior to cancellation.
Client’s Compliance with Law
By accepting Sumo Links services under this Agreement, Client warrants to Sumo Links that the URL(s) and/or website(s) enrolled in a link package will not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms of this Agreement. Although Sumo Links may, from time to time, review Client’s website(s), Sumo Links is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any enrolled URL(s) or website(s) nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within a Client’s website(s) or URL(s). In the event that the Client’s website(s) or URL(s) are found to host content that is in violation of any law or provision in this paragraph, the Client agrees that Sumo Links is in no way responsible for this content. The Client further agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sumo Links and its owners, partners, employees and agents, from and against any loss, expense, liability, damage, or claim (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the Client’s operation of its own website(s) or URL(s) provided to Sumo Links for link services.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will Sumo Links be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, moral or consequential damages, loss of profits, opportunities or information or for expenses arising in connection with a link package and/or links or content linked to a Client’s URL(s). No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory is given in conjunction with Sumo Links provision of services under this Agreement.
No Ownership of Links or Link Content
The Client does not acquire any ownership rights in any links or linked content created by Sumo Links In the event that this Agreement is cancelled by either Sumo Links or the Client, Sumo Links. may, in its own discretion, remove the links and/or linked content to the Client’s URLs and websites.
Link Removal Requests
In the event that the Client disapproves of one of Sumo Links links, or link content to his or her URL for any reason, Client shall notify Sumo Links of his or her concerns via email to email@example.com and request removal of the link. Sumo Links will promptly investigate the link and remove the link and/or link content at the Client’s request. The Client shall be limited to only three (3) link removal requests.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the Client agrees and understands that Sumo Links cannot guarantee the results of any link building campaign. Given the volatility of Google search algorithms, Sumo Links cannot control the ranking of the Client’s website(s) on Google or any other search engine, nor can it guarantee or control the amount of traffic to a Client’s website. Sumo Links shall not be held liable for any loss in rankings for a Client’s URL(s), Google penalties, or for the performance of a Client’s website(s). In the event that the Client is not satisfied with the results of the link building package for any reason whatsoever, the Client’s sole remedy shall be to request removal of the links and the Client shall not be entitled to a refund of previously paid fees.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced under the laws of England and Wales without reference to the choice of law principles thereof. User hereby consents to and submits to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in England and Wales. User waives any defences based upon lack of personal jurisdiction or venue, or inconvenient forum. If any provision herein is unenforceable, then such provision shall be of no effect on any other provision hereof.